Monday, November 28, 2011

A great article on my work and a new 5" x 7" oil study!

Today, Wildlife Art Journal released an extensive article on me and my work!  I'm really honored as it is a well-respected online magazine.  If you click on the link, you can read the article without subscribing.  Not sure how long it will be 'free' - perhaps just today.

Today's 5" x 7" oil study is of gulls.  I seem to be on a trend - painting smaller birds and more background.  If you'd like to see many of the other 5" x 7" oil studies that I've done for my 75 for $75 project, click on this link.  It will take you to the 75 for $75 page on my website.  There are still half a dozen or more available.  I've had to delete a lot of the sold 75's - just no room on my website!



205 - Gulls
5" x 7" oil study on board, unframed
$75 plus $6 shipping within the U.S.

SOLD

1 comment:

  1. Love the gulls, Adele, and congradulations to you on the article!

    ReplyDelete

November

 "November" is the 11th piece in the Square Off project I'm doing with my son,  Shane Rebenschied.   All the original oils tha...