Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Journey

This is a little 8" x 8" oil that will be one of 40 original oils that I'll be exhibiting at the Waterfowl Festival  in Easton, Maryland, November 11-13.  I really like the feel of this piece and would like to
use the idea for a much larger oil.

At the request of a few of the galleries that represent me, I don't give specific prices on my website - except for my little 75 for $75 studies.  A piece this size in a frame will sell for between $400 and $500.


"Journey"
8" x 8" oil on board

3 comments:

  1. Hauntingly beautiful! Love the color and movement and it is so peaceful and serene at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful work, Adele. Love your color choices.

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere in the West

"Somewhere in the West" is an 8 x 8 oil on panel, can be seen at Santa Ysabel Art Gallery in Santa Ysabel, North San Diego County ...