Monday, May 17, 2010

Monday's two paintings....

I think we might be getting the hang of this.

I spent most of the day running errands and tweaking a couple of almost finished 5 x 7's that I painted last week.  So I just have one painting that I'm prepared to post today.....and Shane just sent me his. So on day #3 of 75 for 75 we've met our commitment of one each.

I received a special request to do a 5" x 7" of a hooded oriole...so this is what I chose to do today.    They arrive in my area in March, shortly after the hummingbirds.  I know it is spring when I see my first oriole.  If you have a special request for a particular bird, let me know.  You're under no obligation to purchase the painting.

To see the rest of the paintings in our 75 for $75 project, click on this link.


Adele Earnshaw - Hooded Oriole
$75
7" x 4" oil on board
SOLD 


 
Shane's piece for today is done on a Mona Lisa panel.  So far, this is his favorite surface.  His landscape is of a road in Colleton County, South Carolina.

Shane Rebenschied - "Tunnel Vision"
$75
5" x 7" oil on panel

SOLD


1 comment:

  1. I love both of the paintings - I just discovered your work yesterday and find it quite unique. You have also managed to do something that I find more difficult than painting; the ability to insert a paypal button in its proper place! I have gotten it everywhere BUT where I wanted it. Ah, the internet. I especially love your landscapes for their simple and elegant composition. Take care.

    ReplyDelete

Breaker

 This is the 8th piece for "Square Off", the painting project I'm doing with my son,  Shane Rebenschied.   My personal goal fo...