My paintings are original oils created in my studio in New Zealand. I do not use AI. My website: https://adeleearnshaw.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bobcat
These are the last two pieces for 'Square Off', the painting project I've been doing with my son, Shane Rebenschied, for the ...
-
Call it Murphy's Law. Yesterday I sat three paintings on a wide windowsill in the studio to catch the sun and hopefully speed up the dr...
-
My son, Shane Rebenschied , is a full-time illustrator. On January 1, 2019, he started an ambitious project to paint one 6" x 8" o...
-
I know that many of those who follow my blog are other artists, so every now and then I like to show how I paint with step-by-step images. ...



These are all wonderful. The light effect around the Geese is great!
ReplyDeleteThanks Lori! They've been fun to do. My goal is to do quick studies without rendering. If I find myself 'noodling' I wipe it off and start over. I'm also using the biggest brushes possible...which makes noodling almost impossible.
ReplyDeleteWOW! I can't believe you do them so quickly, but then that also keeps them loose I guess. They are fabulous. The hard part will be deciding which one I want to buy. It might have to be more than one!
ReplyDelete